Monday, April 5, 2010

Sweet Home Alabama....

We're in Orlando tonight and the reason you haven't heard from me is because, for whatever reason, our floor...the PRIORITY CLUB floor...didn't get an internet signal. How crappy is that? So we were without internet for two whole days and, let me tell you, we almost died. Haha.

We spent Easter in Atlanta (not my first choice, but that's timing for ya), and went to the Georgia Aquarium, the largest in the world. It was pretty neat. When we compared it to the one in Monterey, we decided that Monterey had a larger variety of fish, but the ones in Georgia were on a bigger scale. Bigger tanks, bigger fish. Monterey has more.





The day before, we drove through Alabama. It was really pretty and if it wasn't for the extreme heat and humidity, I think I could live there. We had to make an unfortunate stop in Mobile, though. Our poor GPS Nuvi kicked the bucket. Just completely stopped working, so we had to exchange her at Target and get a new one. "2vi" is working for us quite nicely.

(Oh, and the whole drive through Alabama, of course the song was going through my head but I kept thinking "I should get Sweet Home Alabama....the movie...when I get home, and what was on the night we got to Atlanta? SWEET HOME ALABAMA! I was stoked. Not that it's my favorite move...it's cute and everything, but for some reason I was on a kick. I even downloaded the song to Jim's phone so I could hear it. hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment